Saturday, September 26, 2009


Mada sent me this picture in an email and I just love it. He reminds me of our cat Thomas. The expression on the cat's face makes me laugh. I don't think he could be any angrier.
We are doing well. The kids are all settled into school and are doing ok. Ashley has her drivers permit and I have taken her on several drives now. Heather has been sick but is back in school now. Michael had a problem with clarinet reeds not to long ago. The school wanted an arm and a kidney for a box of reeds so I found a place in Cheney I could get some for $15.00. Not great but better than the extortion the school wanted. Anyway, I brought the box home and told Michael to put them up so the babies couldn't get into them. Well he didn't and Savannah broke all 10 of them. I was not very happy to say the least. I made Michael replace them out of his own money. (he was not happy about that) We are trying to teach Jacob his letters and to spell his name. Still no interest in the Potty much to our dismay. I was sure that knowing that the other boys at school don't wear diapers would help. NOPE! Savannah is the biggest pill and blessing all rolled into one. She gets into more trouble than all the other kids combined but when you catch her she puts on her pouty face and says "sorrweey daud" I can't stay mad. If she weren't so cute I think I'd sell her. :)
Kris is going to Camp Wooten with Michael next week. She will be the camp nurse. I had to be in the cabins with 11 boys and work in the kitchen doing dishes. NOT FAIR!!!! Well I guess that is enough whining for today. We Love you and miss you. BE GOOD. Love, Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment