Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Our singles ward had a big pumpkin carving activity a couple weeks ago. Lance and I were trying to thing of something "really cool" and some how we came up with the idea to carve a Tee Pee. I think it was "Intense" (get it? "in tents"??!!)It morphed into a huge bonfire, tee pee, Indian playing a flute. Then I insisted the Indian have a squaw. So the second figure with the "X" is the girl Indian and that is a bow in her hair!!


Lance and I proudly posing with our creation!


That was a fun night. But I think I am all done with Halloween. (I know it hasn't even come yet) But thats all I needed. Now I am listening to Christmas music and dreaming about the perfect Thanksgiving ever!! :)

Love you Granny too snelda!! I can't wait to see you!
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment