Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hey Grandma,
I hope your visit was fun. I know I enjoyed seeing you (felt very brief though!)
Lance and I are moving into our first apartment today in a few hours and in between packing I wanted to take a break. I can't wait to have our own place, it's so exciting. What a blessing. Lance is doing his air force processing tomorrow to thursday. So hopefully in the next few weeks we will get an idea for dates and times for boot camp and all that.
I have been getting into the christmas season by listening to bing crosby christmas music. It feels a little weird because it feels like I totally skipped thanksgiving!!
Well here are some wedding pictures from a friend. The professional ones should be coming soon.
And thank you again for the neckalace- I love it and so will my daughters! (someday) :)
I love you grandma!
Love, Rosie Lucero :D (I just can't get enough of saying that!!)





2 comments:

  1. Rosie Lucero! Sounds wonderful!!! These pictures are beautiful. You are a perfect couple. Good luck to you and Lance. Thank you for sharing so much.

    ReplyDelete