Sunday, April 3, 2011

hellow


I don't have a whole lot of news to tell you but I thought I would say hi. :)

We are all healthy and doing well. Kris is working for Group Health in Spokane Valley. (170 miles a day commute) I am still working at the jail, animal control, and on the school board. I was just called as the 1st counselor of the elders quorum. It appears that I will remain the secretary of the priesthood group and primary teacher too. Oh, how I long for the old "ward member" days when a person could hide, no such luck in a branch.
Heather still has not found a job but is helping out a lot around the house. Ashley is doing home school and working at Taco Del Mar and finally starting to get some hours now that the traffic is picking up on I-90.
Michael is doing well. He helps out at the house too but only after I remind him of his chores. :) The only thing I don't have to tell him to do is EAT. He does that on his own. He will be taller than me by the time he starts school in the fall. (8th grade)
Jacob is really doing well this year in school. His social skills have really come a long way. His therapists and teachers are all impressed with him.
Savannah is in preschool and is loving it. She is best friends with the daughter of a co-worker of mine. It is good to see her using her social skill if only at school. :)
Sorry it has been so long since I have written you. I enjoy our phone calls but I need to do this more often too. I need to get you some photographs before Jacob is taller than me. Don't hold your breath though. :)
I love you,
Be good
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment