Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Weekend


My youthful days are over Grandma, I am now 30 years old. Thank you for the card and birthday money.

Spencer and I went out to eat - all by ourselves!! He also brought me flowers at work that morning.

Then on Saturday we had a party in the gazebo behind our building. We had ice cream sundaes and Rachel put some candles in mine!

Raelee was really excited to sing to me. She also wanted to get me a card when we were at the store earlier but I thought it would be silly to buy my own birthday card. Then yesterday we had dinner at my parent's house. The table was really small without David there. Even Raelee sat at the table. Spencer made dinner with his new recipe for enchilada sauce. It tastes like it's from a restaurant! So even though I am really old now I had a wonderful weekend. We are looking for a time to come up and see you again soon. This time we will try to bring Spencer. We love you Grandma.

Stephenie and family

No comments:

Post a Comment