Tuesday, August 11, 2009




Hey Grandma! I am doing great. Today is my birthday so I am officially 5 years older than Lance. I figured you would be proud! :)
Lance and I are doing great, a lot is hinging on if I get a teaching job. I have applied for several and will keep applying. Our plans for the fall are up in the air as to where we are going to live and all that. But we did plan on the 21 of November for our wedding in Portland. Mark your calendar!
Here is another picture of the wedding dress I ordered and it should get here to idaho in about mid october.
I think the allergies are just going to have to be toughed through because no medicine I take does anything but make me drowsy! But like you said about the bee stings, this is somehow preparing me for marriage!!
P.S. this plate is just to give you an idea of my wedding colors.
I love you so much!
Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Wow--still can't get over little Rosie getting married! Love the dress--you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete