Saturday, July 25, 2009


Grandma Beth,
Here is a picture of me and Lance on top of the waterfalls where he proposed in Yosimite national park. (ok, ok, this isn't quite the top yet! But those pictures are not as pretty because I am totally pooped!!) His name is Lance Lucero and we are planning on getting married in the Portland temple. I have no idea about the date yet but we are working on it! I can't wait to come see you on Monday the 3 of August. I miss you so much and I love you! I can't wait for you to meet him, you are going to love him.
Rosie Page (and Lance Lucero)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Rosie and Lance! I saw that picture on your mom's phone, Rosie - but this is MUCH easier to see!

    We're looking forward to your visit - will you be here only during the day - and need to leave before 4? I'll get some time off of work so I can see you, too, if you do.

    We're so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete