Friday, July 24, 2009

some pictures and a quick note.















hey Grandma,

just writing to let you know what's been going on in my life lately.
-i've been going to physival theropy for my back. it has gotten so much better. the theropist said that i can stop going soon. which is good news i guess.
-i'm going to babysit for someone next week. her kids are so cute. haha
-i've just gotten over being sick. it had something to do with my tonsils. i went to the doctor and they gave me some antibiodics. so, i'm better now.
-other than that i've just been at the house or with my friends.
- i'm glad that you have this blog thing so that we can have some contact with you. when something else happens i'll be sure to write about it.
-i miss you and i love you so much. take care Grandma.
love, Ashley
p.s. my friend lindsay wanted me to tell you thanks for letting her stay at the house and for everything you did.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some GREAT pictures Ashley! I especially love the top one. I'm sorry you've been sick - I hope you feel all the way better now.

    Have fun babysitting!

    ReplyDelete