Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello from Marquette


Grandma we all love and miss you very much. Aaron and I just spent a week at Scout Camp. It went very well. Aaron will be a Life Scout after his board of review and should make Eagle next year. About 2.5 years faster than is dad! Brittony and Kelly are getting ready for girls camp next week. While they are gone Aaron and I are going on a Bike Trip with the Scouts. Since I am driving the rescue vehicle Lorin is riding along with me. That poor girl will spend three days with the Boy Scouts. It must be rough being the youngest. Oh Yeah, IT IS! Actually she is just as spoiled as I was; well almost.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Marquette Carruths! Nice picture... ice cream? - What? you miss the snow and ice already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good lookin'group!
    Great work Aaron. Way to show-up your dad.
    Have fun at girls camp, ladies. I went to ours for one evening this year. I'm too old to get up in the middle of the night and search for a bathroom. H

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! - you had ice cream and didn't invite me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so I'm new at this blogging stuff. I was going to tell Lorin to have a great time and enjoy being young and not having to get up in the middle of the night to look for the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete